100 Percent Real Estate Commission
Finding the right solution is an important step in your success in the real estate business.
PRIMESOURCE REAL ESTATE is the solution, we have gained a well–deserved reputation as a top Real Estate company. We couldn’t have done this without our professional and well–trained staff.
Our real estate agents in Central Florida receive 100% commissions on each and every closing! Our real estate commission plan is the best agent plan period; keep 100% of your commission. No startup costs. Just do what you do best and earn more money. Now is your time to make a move in real estate. Brokers are taking unnecessary commissions out of your pocket. We help Realtors® earn 100% faster and easier with our 100% Commission Plan for Florida Licensed Real Estate Agents.
One of the key benefits that a PrimeSource Real Estate Agent has is the ability to review, approve and audit transaction details at anytime from anywhere with ease, from your iPhone, iPad or laptop anywhere. Gone are the days of digging through paperwork and emails for signatures and timestamps of important activities. With PrimeSource’s transaction management system, you can set up custom templates of required documents and tasks to be used for each transaction type. Realtors® can designate a workflow template to each real estate transaction, ensuring that your workflow is simple efficient allowing you more time to do what you do best, sell real estate. We will train you and help get you following a predefined, consistent process every time. It's full transaction management made simple! It is just one of many benefits of becoming a PrimeSource Real Estate agent.
We provide forms, documents and offer full transaction management all in one place, with no separate e-signature account required. We simplify the complicated real estate transaction management process to help you and your clients with a seamless and transparent experience, freeing up your time to take on more deals.
You can see how having a real estate broker that gives back to agents is the best brokerage to be with. PrimeSource wants agents to have the solution and be able to provide the most to their real estate clients. By not having to pay large chunks of your real estate commission to your broker it gives you more money to be creative and do more business.
Choosing a Solution Thats Right For You
You may feel that your brokerage will suffice, so it doesn't matter which real estate broker you choose. Wrong! The performance of your sales and income that you retain, can and will be affected by the real estate brokerage you choose. In addition, the broker’s skill and commitment determine whether your Realtor experience is mostly rewarding or extremely painful.
Here are seven tips for choosing the best real estate brokerage solution.
1. Check the basics. First, check the licensing of each broker you are considering. Every real estate broker must hold a state license. The state authority DPBR can confirm that an individual has been licensed and indicate when the license was obtained. Also, you may be able to find out whether the broker has been the subject of any disciplinary actions or complaints.
2. Review the broker’s total experience. This involves not only the number of years since the person received their license but also whether the broker works full-time or part-time. In addition, try to find out the number of sales the person has handled over their professional career, as some brokers are much busier than others.
3. Ask for references. The broker should be able to provide you with the names and contact information of recent clients or realtors. Call a few of these individuals and ask about their experience with the broker. Find out if they're satisfied with the commission they received for the house they sold and whether the broker was responsive and helpful.
4. Analyze the brokers website. Is the broker committed to quality and to keeping up with technology. A broker should normally be focused on agent development and support, not real estate sales. If they are selling or listing a lot of properties, the broker may be competing with their own agents. The broker may take all the easy leads leaving you will bad leads.
5. Find out if the a brokers geographical area and area of specialization fit your situation. As different agents focus on different neighborhoods, you need to find out if the broker is familiar with the neighborhood where your work is located. Also, try to determine whether the broker is accustomed to working with houses of your type (condo, townhouse, detached, or semi-detached) and price range.
6. Inquire about a real estate marketing plan. Ask the broker to explain how they plan to help you develop your marketing plan and website, where they will advertise, whether they will build the website for you, and whether they will build a free website for every house you list. Also find out what sort of future envison, and whether the broker’s vision would work with your goals and vision. It's important that you feel comfortable with the broker’s overall plan for presenting and promoting you as an agent.
7. Evaluate your rapport with the broker. Beyond all these specific considerations, you should consider your personal response to the individual. Since you will be sharing many phone calls and interactions with this person, it's important that the working relationship is positive.
Before you engage a broker, review these tips. By taking these seven points into consideration, you will ensure that the person you choose is the best possible real estate broker for your future and success.